In Another Life, I Was A Platypus - http://munchymunchymoocow.blogspot.com
BLOG | ABOUT | GALLERY | SOUNDTRACK | FEED | GUESTBOOK

Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Hot hot hot.

Forty-point-one degrees at my place (according to the Bureau). That was today's top temp, at about three-thirty in the afternoon. Gah! The heat was such that it drove me to get my hair trimmed-- erm, hacked away. See, I was thinking of going emo and growing a mop of hair, and I was halfway there. But then I realised how ridiculous a mop would be in the summer heat. Practically speaking. So several tonnes of keratin strands were lopped from my noggin and it's back to short and spikey.

At least it wasn't too humid today. Still, in all of today's heat, I had to postpone my run until the southerly change arrived, which came at around about ten-thirty. Mmm. So now it's a cool twenty-one-point-three.

And going for a run in the dead of night around these parts-- well it's a little scary. I'll admit it, I'm not the most fearless, burly example of manhood that I may have made myself out to be. I'm just a shy, overly cautious fag boy who's a little afraid of the dark. It didn't help that the field lights in the park weren't on and that my route takes me around past the local gay beat. Ew, creepy. You know, I should probably work out a different night-time route.


Listening to:
Title: Don't Look Back
Artist: Telepopmusik feat. Angela McCluskey
Album/station: Ministry of Sound: Chillout Sessions 7 (2005)
Length: 3.42