Tuesday, November 01, 2005
All Saints' Day.
Is it wrong that a part of me (a fairly substantial part of me) wanted Makybe Diva to lose?
Anyhoo, the procrastination continued today. Watched Parliamentary Question Time on ABC TV again. I cooked lunch. Wrote up my resumé. And lied on it. Several times. Mum's house is not an environment conducive to work or study. I've been conditioned to associate this place with chilling out and bludging, seeing as I usually spend my weekends and holidays here. Ah well, such is academia.
I mowed the lawn today too, Ryan Carnes style. Not that I'm comparing myself with His Royal Hotness Sir Ryan or anything. Now that's a nice piece of crumpet that I wouldn't mind spreading some jam on. Heh, how deliciously wrong.
Listening to:
Title: I'm Not In Love
Artist: 11cc
Album/station: Ministry of Sound: Chillout Sessions, Vol. 5 (2004)
Length: 5.16
Is it wrong that a part of me (a fairly substantial part of me) wanted Makybe Diva to lose?
Anyhoo, the procrastination continued today. Watched Parliamentary Question Time on ABC TV again. I cooked lunch. Wrote up my resumé. And lied on it. Several times. Mum's house is not an environment conducive to work or study. I've been conditioned to associate this place with chilling out and bludging, seeing as I usually spend my weekends and holidays here. Ah well, such is academia.
I mowed the lawn today too, Ryan Carnes style. Not that I'm comparing myself with His Royal Hotness Sir Ryan or anything. Now that's a nice piece of crumpet that I wouldn't mind spreading some jam on. Heh, how deliciously wrong.
Listening to:
Title: I'm Not In Love
Artist: 11cc
Album/station: Ministry of Sound: Chillout Sessions, Vol. 5 (2004)
Length: 5.16
mikey
Cover him with kisses, baby. Cover him with love. Wrap him in designer sheets, he'll never get enough. More...blogroll
- digeratemil
- emotivating
- gayety
- idMedia
- juliadactyl
- lyradis
- nosemugger
- ron_
- spaced in
- sydney spy
- torfeida
- volacious gus
sydney university
- 2characters
- the adventures of queer penguin
- ausculture
- the battler's prince
- benjamin solah
- ben's blab
- consideropsium
- culture strain
- darp hau
- dawei's house
- dreadnought
- ellipsis
- fop
- freeway 9
- a fulmination of thought
- hecho en mexico
- inhibitory links
- interpret this!
- living breathing dancing
- mark
- monologging
- occasional screaming queen
- out of control
- people who need to be glassed
- photo sydney
- scott, to be certain
- semaphore junction
- sparcoz
- spending like it's 1988
- the spin starts here
- suburban camouflage
- the swanker
- symposiasts
- tastes like drunk
- teh url
- urban creature
- victim of narcissim
- zwischenzugs
- more...
australia
archives
support

This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons License.