Friday, November 11, 2005
Age shall not weary them, nor the years condemn.
Did I mention that someone has gone against all sense and given me a job? I know, I can't believe it either. Mikey finally has legitimate employment. Mikey and all his incompetencies.
I discovered something today that really, really irks me: people who pound the buttons on their calulators. In my PHYS2013 exam today, the girl sitting at the desk next to me would punch the keypad on her calculator with way too much force. It was a little disconcerting. I don't know, maybe it's her stress outlet. Nonetheless, I'm surprised the thing survived the exam.
Or really, it could just be me. I'm not sure if anyone else has a problem like this, but when faced with a reasonably high pressure evironment like an examination, I think look for excuses to be distracted. Hmm. Can't be healthy.
Amongst other doings, today is Remembrance Day. Of course, mainly it's the anniversary of the 1918 armistice. But it just happens to be the anniversary of Gough's Dismissal. Everyone has an opinion on him and well, here are my two cents. I'm one of those people who think he was great. Gough had a progressive vision that many in today's Labor Party lacks. Ah well.
Listening to:
Title: Don't You Want Me
Artist: Alcazar
Album/station: Remix Heaven, Vol. 2 (2003)
Length: 3.25
Did I mention that someone has gone against all sense and given me a job? I know, I can't believe it either. Mikey finally has legitimate employment. Mikey and all his incompetencies.
I discovered something today that really, really irks me: people who pound the buttons on their calulators. In my PHYS2013 exam today, the girl sitting at the desk next to me would punch the keypad on her calculator with way too much force. It was a little disconcerting. I don't know, maybe it's her stress outlet. Nonetheless, I'm surprised the thing survived the exam.
Or really, it could just be me. I'm not sure if anyone else has a problem like this, but when faced with a reasonably high pressure evironment like an examination, I think look for excuses to be distracted. Hmm. Can't be healthy.
Amongst other doings, today is Remembrance Day. Of course, mainly it's the anniversary of the 1918 armistice. But it just happens to be the anniversary of Gough's Dismissal. Everyone has an opinion on him and well, here are my two cents. I'm one of those people who think he was great. Gough had a progressive vision that many in today's Labor Party lacks. Ah well.
Listening to:
Title: Don't You Want Me
Artist: Alcazar
Album/station: Remix Heaven, Vol. 2 (2003)
Length: 3.25
mikey
Cover him with kisses, baby. Cover him with love. Wrap him in designer sheets, he'll never get enough. More...blogroll
- digeratemil
- emotivating
- gayety
- idMedia
- juliadactyl
- lyradis
- nosemugger
- ron_
- spaced in
- sydney spy
- torfeida
- volacious gus
sydney university
- 2characters
- the adventures of queer penguin
- ausculture
- the battler's prince
- benjamin solah
- ben's blab
- consideropsium
- culture strain
- darp hau
- dawei's house
- dreadnought
- ellipsis
- fop
- freeway 9
- a fulmination of thought
- hecho en mexico
- inhibitory links
- interpret this!
- living breathing dancing
- mark
- monologging
- occasional screaming queen
- out of control
- people who need to be glassed
- photo sydney
- scott, to be certain
- semaphore junction
- sparcoz
- spending like it's 1988
- the spin starts here
- suburban camouflage
- the swanker
- symposiasts
- tastes like drunk
- teh url
- urban creature
- victim of narcissim
- zwischenzugs
- more...
australia
archives
support

This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons License.