Wednesday, October 19, 2005
Bah!
I was really buggered yesterday. I fell asleep on the ferry and almost missed my stop. Deary me, you know you're getting old when you start falling asleep on public transport.
When I got home, I flopped onto my bed and that was the end of it. I was planning to get up at some stage to have dinner but that didn't happen. So now here I am, hungry, with hours to go before I really need to get up and nothing to do.
Meanwhile, I love today's Heckler in the Sydney Morning Herald: Introducing SerfChoices.
Listening to:
Title: Hungarian Dance no.5
Artist: Brahms/Vienna Philharmonic Orchestra
Album/station: Breakfast / ABC Classic FM (Sydney 92.9FM)
Length: -.--
I was really buggered yesterday. I fell asleep on the ferry and almost missed my stop. Deary me, you know you're getting old when you start falling asleep on public transport.
When I got home, I flopped onto my bed and that was the end of it. I was planning to get up at some stage to have dinner but that didn't happen. So now here I am, hungry, with hours to go before I really need to get up and nothing to do.
Meanwhile, I love today's Heckler in the Sydney Morning Herald: Introducing SerfChoices.
"The Government is proud to unveil its new industrial relations program - SerfChoices. You may have seen the ads for it already: smiling peasants plough the fields while soothing mandolin music plays. You wouldn't believe how hard it was to find peasants with full sets of teeth for those ads, this being the Middle Ages and all. Or ones that remembered how to smile."It's high-larious.
Listening to:
Title: Hungarian Dance no.5
Artist: Brahms/Vienna Philharmonic Orchestra
Album/station: Breakfast / ABC Classic FM (Sydney 92.9FM)
Length: -.--
mikey
Cover him with kisses, baby. Cover him with love. Wrap him in designer sheets, he'll never get enough. More...blogroll
- digeratemil
- emotivating
- gayety
- idMedia
- juliadactyl
- lyradis
- nosemugger
- ron_
- spaced in
- sydney spy
- torfeida
- volacious gus
sydney university
- 2characters
- the adventures of queer penguin
- ausculture
- the battler's prince
- benjamin solah
- ben's blab
- consideropsium
- culture strain
- darp hau
- dawei's house
- dreadnought
- ellipsis
- fop
- freeway 9
- a fulmination of thought
- hecho en mexico
- inhibitory links
- interpret this!
- living breathing dancing
- mark
- monologging
- occasional screaming queen
- out of control
- people who need to be glassed
- photo sydney
- scott, to be certain
- semaphore junction
- sparcoz
- spending like it's 1988
- the spin starts here
- suburban camouflage
- the swanker
- symposiasts
- tastes like drunk
- teh url
- urban creature
- victim of narcissim
- zwischenzugs
- more...
australia
archives
support

This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons License.