In Another Life, I Was A Platypus - http://munchymunchymoocow.blogspot.com
BLOG | ABOUT | GALLERY | SOUNDTRACK | FEED | GUESTBOOK

Saturday, September 10, 2005

'Woods Triumphant!

Eastwood, 28.
Manly, 23.
TG Millner Field, Marsfield.

Beautiful day. It was hot and sunny. And in the first match of the finals series, Eastwood defeated Manly! It was a pretty close game too, with only a couple of points separating the two since the kick off. It was sweet. Well, on reflection it was - things do tend to get pretty tense when there's a chance one's side might lose.

Scrum-half Chris O'Young scored two tries! I love him. And I was on TV!

So here's to the Woodies. After three straight losses, they've made a great comeback. And next week, they play against Sydney Uni in the major semi final. And I have no doubt where my loyalties lie - I'm an Eastwood boy first, and a USyd student second.


Listening to:
Title: Blown Away
Artist: The Pixies
Album/station: Bossanova (1990)
Length: 2.20