Wednesday, July 06, 2005
S Club 7 ridiculousness.
This S Club 7 obsession is getting quite silly. I mean really, I don't need any of this. I don't need a long extinct pop group haunting my day-to-day life. But for the last few mornings, I've been watching cheesy S Club 7 sit-coms on Nickelodeon. I can't seem to help it. It's just there when I turn the TV on. And as much as I hate to admit it, I do get quite engrossed in it. Oh God, how tragic. Shoot me.
Listening to:
Title: You're My Number One
Artist: S Club 7
Album/station: Best: The Greatest Hits (2003)
Length: 3.26
This S Club 7 obsession is getting quite silly. I mean really, I don't need any of this. I don't need a long extinct pop group haunting my day-to-day life. But for the last few mornings, I've been watching cheesy S Club 7 sit-coms on Nickelodeon. I can't seem to help it. It's just there when I turn the TV on. And as much as I hate to admit it, I do get quite engrossed in it. Oh God, how tragic. Shoot me.
Listening to:
Title: You're My Number One
Artist: S Club 7
Album/station: Best: The Greatest Hits (2003)
Length: 3.26
mikey
Cover him with kisses, baby. Cover him with love. Wrap him in designer sheets, he'll never get enough. More...blogroll
- digeratemil
- emotivating
- gayety
- idMedia
- juliadactyl
- lyradis
- nosemugger
- ron_
- spaced in
- sydney spy
- torfeida
- volacious gus
sydney university
- 2characters
- the adventures of queer penguin
- ausculture
- the battler's prince
- benjamin solah
- ben's blab
- consideropsium
- culture strain
- darp hau
- dawei's house
- dreadnought
- ellipsis
- fop
- freeway 9
- a fulmination of thought
- hecho en mexico
- inhibitory links
- interpret this!
- living breathing dancing
- mark
- monologging
- occasional screaming queen
- out of control
- people who need to be glassed
- photo sydney
- scott, to be certain
- semaphore junction
- sparcoz
- spending like it's 1988
- the spin starts here
- suburban camouflage
- the swanker
- symposiasts
- tastes like drunk
- teh url
- urban creature
- victim of narcissim
- zwischenzugs
- more...
australia
archives
support

This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons License.