Sunday, July 03, 2005
Barbecue.
My best mate Adam had a barbecue over at his place this afternoon. It was great. Thankfully the rains of last week had stopped and we had the perfect weather to cremate some animal remains over a blue gas flame. As always, it was awesome seeing everyone back together again. I get the feeling that I've been neglecting them over the last semester, spending maybe a little too much time with uni mates and, well, boys.
Both Alex and James were there - two mates that I may in the past have been a little more than friendly with. But the initial awkwardness with the two of them just melted away pretty quickly. James brought his new girlfriend. She may be the current object of James' affection but she's not a bad girl. I like her, and she's pretty too. But can you blame me if I'm a tad jealous?
And then Alex - well, what can I say? Gorgeous as ever. And finally, I think we're both comfortable with each other now, after all these years. We even talked about each other's clothes. Although later he lost me when the collective perusal of FHM and Ralph magazines began.
Listening to:
Title: Lola's Theme
Artist: Shapeshifters
Album/station: Ministry of Sound: The 2005 Annual (2004)
Length: 4.54
My best mate Adam had a barbecue over at his place this afternoon. It was great. Thankfully the rains of last week had stopped and we had the perfect weather to cremate some animal remains over a blue gas flame. As always, it was awesome seeing everyone back together again. I get the feeling that I've been neglecting them over the last semester, spending maybe a little too much time with uni mates and, well, boys.
Both Alex and James were there - two mates that I may in the past have been a little more than friendly with. But the initial awkwardness with the two of them just melted away pretty quickly. James brought his new girlfriend. She may be the current object of James' affection but she's not a bad girl. I like her, and she's pretty too. But can you blame me if I'm a tad jealous?
And then Alex - well, what can I say? Gorgeous as ever. And finally, I think we're both comfortable with each other now, after all these years. We even talked about each other's clothes. Although later he lost me when the collective perusal of FHM and Ralph magazines began.
Listening to:
Title: Lola's Theme
Artist: Shapeshifters
Album/station: Ministry of Sound: The 2005 Annual (2004)
Length: 4.54
mikey
Cover him with kisses, baby. Cover him with love. Wrap him in designer sheets, he'll never get enough. More...blogroll
- digeratemil
- emotivating
- gayety
- idMedia
- juliadactyl
- lyradis
- nosemugger
- ron_
- spaced in
- sydney spy
- torfeida
- volacious gus
sydney university
- 2characters
- the adventures of queer penguin
- ausculture
- the battler's prince
- benjamin solah
- ben's blab
- consideropsium
- culture strain
- darp hau
- dawei's house
- dreadnought
- ellipsis
- fop
- freeway 9
- a fulmination of thought
- hecho en mexico
- inhibitory links
- interpret this!
- living breathing dancing
- mark
- monologging
- occasional screaming queen
- out of control
- people who need to be glassed
- photo sydney
- scott, to be certain
- semaphore junction
- sparcoz
- spending like it's 1988
- the spin starts here
- suburban camouflage
- the swanker
- symposiasts
- tastes like drunk
- teh url
- urban creature
- victim of narcissim
- zwischenzugs
- more...
australia
archives
support

This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons License.