In Another Life, I Was A Platypus - http://munchymunchymoocow.blogspot.com
BLOG | ABOUT | GALLERY | SOUNDTRACK | FEED | GUESTBOOK

Saturday, June 11, 2005

Triple J at Manning Bar, USyd.

Chris Taylor and Craig Reucassel returned to their alma mater yesterday and broadcast Triple J's afternoon drive show Today Today from Manning Bar.

Triple J - signed, sealed, delivered.
The poster that I pulled down from a wall and had signed.

I mentioned something to Chris and Craig about the stylised TV that is Wil Anderson's autograph, so Craig turned his into a radio and Chris drew a box that said "flat screen". And Scott "Dools" Dooley. He's charming. I still want to bear his children. "Michael", he wrote, "hope you get off the charges. Oh wait, your last name's not Jackson!". It's a bit lame I know, but he's dreamy. Le sigh.

A highlight of the show was when Chris and Craig sent Dools off on a quest, Amazing Race-style, to Brendan Nelson's house. And to avenge Nelson's cuts to university services, they cut off the services, i.e. water, power and gas, to Nelson's house. Jack the Love Nerd scored a date with Annalise Braakensiek, to the whooping and cheering of all the predominately straight boys in the bar.


Manning House.
Manning House: Taking the Jay's down after the show.




Listening to:
Title: Yo Mama
Artist: Butterfingers
Album/station: Breakfast at Fatboys (2004)
Length: 3.20