Thursday, June 09, 2005
Red tail lights, waving goodbye.
So the semester draws to a close. I said I'd knuckle down, but I didn't. I said I'd stay single, but I didn't. I suppose there haven't been too many dramas, so that's a plus. I'm not in a reflective mood just yet, so I'll leave that part at that.
This week so far has been great! If only every other week at uni was like this. Lectures, tutes and labs only ran for two of my subjects, so I spent a lot of the week just bumming around. Which was great! I'm not used to all this free time. I imagine that this is what it's like for bludgey arts students.
I've been playing pool with Simon up in the Cubby a fair bit these last few days. We made up for the last couple of weeks while his crippled right hand healed from a soccer accident. I'd like to take this opportunity to announce that I WON A GAME!!! Finally.
While we've been up in the Cubby, we've bumped into Sexy Roland a couple of times. You know, if there's anyone that can return Mattymoo to the manloving fold again, it'd be Roland. I think I've seen more of him this week than I have in the last twelve months. And the odd thing is that he's almost always shows up in the vicinity of a current or exboyfriend, even when I bumped into him at Club Macq's Conception Day last year. So anyway, he took a cue and joined in a game of pool with us. He was wearing his boyfriend's tight T-shirt and everytime he took a shot, it'd ride up a little. MmMmMm.
Listening to:
Title: Girl
Artist: The Beatles
Album/station: Rubber Soul (1965)
Length: 2.33
So the semester draws to a close. I said I'd knuckle down, but I didn't. I said I'd stay single, but I didn't. I suppose there haven't been too many dramas, so that's a plus. I'm not in a reflective mood just yet, so I'll leave that part at that.
This week so far has been great! If only every other week at uni was like this. Lectures, tutes and labs only ran for two of my subjects, so I spent a lot of the week just bumming around. Which was great! I'm not used to all this free time. I imagine that this is what it's like for bludgey arts students.
I've been playing pool with Simon up in the Cubby a fair bit these last few days. We made up for the last couple of weeks while his crippled right hand healed from a soccer accident. I'd like to take this opportunity to announce that I WON A GAME!!! Finally.
While we've been up in the Cubby, we've bumped into Sexy Roland a couple of times. You know, if there's anyone that can return Mattymoo to the manloving fold again, it'd be Roland. I think I've seen more of him this week than I have in the last twelve months. And the odd thing is that he's almost always shows up in the vicinity of a current or exboyfriend, even when I bumped into him at Club Macq's Conception Day last year. So anyway, he took a cue and joined in a game of pool with us. He was wearing his boyfriend's tight T-shirt and everytime he took a shot, it'd ride up a little. MmMmMm.
Listening to:
Title: Girl
Artist: The Beatles
Album/station: Rubber Soul (1965)
Length: 2.33
mikey
Cover him with kisses, baby. Cover him with love. Wrap him in designer sheets, he'll never get enough. More...blogroll
- digeratemil
- emotivating
- gayety
- idMedia
- juliadactyl
- lyradis
- nosemugger
- ron_
- spaced in
- sydney spy
- torfeida
- volacious gus
sydney university
- 2characters
- the adventures of queer penguin
- ausculture
- the battler's prince
- benjamin solah
- ben's blab
- consideropsium
- culture strain
- darp hau
- dawei's house
- dreadnought
- ellipsis
- fop
- freeway 9
- a fulmination of thought
- hecho en mexico
- inhibitory links
- interpret this!
- living breathing dancing
- mark
- monologging
- occasional screaming queen
- out of control
- people who need to be glassed
- photo sydney
- scott, to be certain
- semaphore junction
- sparcoz
- spending like it's 1988
- the spin starts here
- suburban camouflage
- the swanker
- symposiasts
- tastes like drunk
- teh url
- urban creature
- victim of narcissim
- zwischenzugs
- more...
australia
archives
support

This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons License.