Sunday, May 01, 2005
Small world.
So I was sitting on the platform at Quaker's Hill railway station, waiting for the train - as one does on a station platform. It being Sunday, I was on my way back to Dad's place from Mum's where I'd stayed for the weekend. And as I do when I'm waiting for the train, I'm staring up at the sky when some tall familiar looking boy, who ends up being the ex-boyff Darren, comes and stands by me saying hi - and he scares the shit out of me in the process.
Of all people, he was the person I was least expecting to see. But apparently he used to live out there (right nearby to my Mum's house, actually - it's a wonder that I hadn't met him before) and he was visiting some mates from school.
So we sat on the train together and had a good ol' chat while observing the mulleted ones and a group of unkempt elderly folk toting and drinking cask wine. While the trip was a little awkward, it was great to see him again. I'm still not sure where I sit with regards to how I feel about him though. I mean, I don't hate him and I have no reason to dislike him. Obviously we're not together anymore but feelings linger nonetheless.
Listening to:
Title: Lonely Day
Artist: Phantom Planet
Album/station: Smallville OST (2003)
Length: 3.44
So I was sitting on the platform at Quaker's Hill railway station, waiting for the train - as one does on a station platform. It being Sunday, I was on my way back to Dad's place from Mum's where I'd stayed for the weekend. And as I do when I'm waiting for the train, I'm staring up at the sky when some tall familiar looking boy, who ends up being the ex-boyff Darren, comes and stands by me saying hi - and he scares the shit out of me in the process.
Of all people, he was the person I was least expecting to see. But apparently he used to live out there (right nearby to my Mum's house, actually - it's a wonder that I hadn't met him before) and he was visiting some mates from school.
So we sat on the train together and had a good ol' chat while observing the mulleted ones and a group of unkempt elderly folk toting and drinking cask wine. While the trip was a little awkward, it was great to see him again. I'm still not sure where I sit with regards to how I feel about him though. I mean, I don't hate him and I have no reason to dislike him. Obviously we're not together anymore but feelings linger nonetheless.
Listening to:
Title: Lonely Day
Artist: Phantom Planet
Album/station: Smallville OST (2003)
Length: 3.44
mikey
Cover him with kisses, baby. Cover him with love. Wrap him in designer sheets, he'll never get enough. More...blogroll
- digeratemil
- emotivating
- gayety
- idMedia
- juliadactyl
- lyradis
- nosemugger
- ron_
- spaced in
- sydney spy
- torfeida
- volacious gus
sydney university
- 2characters
- the adventures of queer penguin
- ausculture
- the battler's prince
- benjamin solah
- ben's blab
- consideropsium
- culture strain
- darp hau
- dawei's house
- dreadnought
- ellipsis
- fop
- freeway 9
- a fulmination of thought
- hecho en mexico
- inhibitory links
- interpret this!
- living breathing dancing
- mark
- monologging
- occasional screaming queen
- out of control
- people who need to be glassed
- photo sydney
- scott, to be certain
- semaphore junction
- sparcoz
- spending like it's 1988
- the spin starts here
- suburban camouflage
- the swanker
- symposiasts
- tastes like drunk
- teh url
- urban creature
- victim of narcissim
- zwischenzugs
- more...
australia
archives
support

This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons License.