Thursday, April 28, 2005
Health.
I think there's something wrong with me. I'm not eating well - still. I'm not quite sure what the problem is but half way through a normal sized meal, I'd suddenly feel full. Instinctively, I know I'm not full. I'm just know that I'm not eating enough, but I can't seem to fit any more in. All my other bodily functions are operating as normal, so I don't know what it is.
Anyway, I can really feel it taking its toll. It's getting really hard to get up in the morning and all I want to do when I'm up is sit down. I've lost a couple of kilos on the last week or so. That isn't good either.
Listening to:
Title: Creep
Artist: Radiohead
Album/station: Pablo Honey (1992)
Length: 3.58
I think there's something wrong with me. I'm not eating well - still. I'm not quite sure what the problem is but half way through a normal sized meal, I'd suddenly feel full. Instinctively, I know I'm not full. I'm just know that I'm not eating enough, but I can't seem to fit any more in. All my other bodily functions are operating as normal, so I don't know what it is.
Anyway, I can really feel it taking its toll. It's getting really hard to get up in the morning and all I want to do when I'm up is sit down. I've lost a couple of kilos on the last week or so. That isn't good either.
Listening to:
Title: Creep
Artist: Radiohead
Album/station: Pablo Honey (1992)
Length: 3.58
mikey
Cover him with kisses, baby. Cover him with love. Wrap him in designer sheets, he'll never get enough. More...blogroll
- digeratemil
- emotivating
- gayety
- idMedia
- juliadactyl
- lyradis
- nosemugger
- ron_
- spaced in
- sydney spy
- torfeida
- volacious gus
sydney university
- 2characters
- the adventures of queer penguin
- ausculture
- the battler's prince
- benjamin solah
- ben's blab
- consideropsium
- culture strain
- darp hau
- dawei's house
- dreadnought
- ellipsis
- fop
- freeway 9
- a fulmination of thought
- hecho en mexico
- inhibitory links
- interpret this!
- living breathing dancing
- mark
- monologging
- occasional screaming queen
- out of control
- people who need to be glassed
- photo sydney
- scott, to be certain
- semaphore junction
- sparcoz
- spending like it's 1988
- the spin starts here
- suburban camouflage
- the swanker
- symposiasts
- tastes like drunk
- teh url
- urban creature
- victim of narcissim
- zwischenzugs
- more...
australia
archives
support

This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons License.