In Another Life, I Was A Platypus - http://munchymunchymoocow.blogspot.com
BLOG | ABOUT | GALLERY | SOUNDTRACK | FEED | GUESTBOOK

Thursday, January 20, 2005

So there.

I think I'm officially smitten. Darren's such an adorable little thing.

I went over to his place again last night. He made us dinner and we lay on his bed watching a few DVDs together. Of course, having two virile gay boys in a bed together with lights off led to things becoming- well- messy, and the highlight of the night would have to have been sneaking naked together across the hallway to the shower without arousing any suspicion from his flatmates.

He fell asleep in the middle of Fierce Creatures. We slept in this morning. I didn't want to leave.

We've been seeing each other for over a month now. But being the male that I am, I'm not all that sure how long exactly.


Listening to:
Title: Your Pseudo Lesbian Girl (a song dedicated to Ms Fits)
Artist: Jess @ ausculture.com
Album/station: Get This Up Ya, Fitsface xx
Length: 1.03