In Another Life, I Was A Platypus - http://munchymunchymoocow.blogspot.com
BLOG | ABOUT | GALLERY | SOUNDTRACK | FEED | GUESTBOOK

Monday, January 17, 2005

NEWSFLASH: Our favourite blogger Darp Hau will be on Triple J's current affairs program, Hack (5.30pm weekdays), sometime this week with regards to the battle againt the neo-fascist youth group, the Patriotic Youth League.

In case you don't know, Triple J frequencies (capital cities): Sydney 105.7FM | Melbourne 107.5FM | Brisbane 107.7FM | Darwin 103.3FM | Adelaide 105.5FM | Hobart 92.9FM | Perth 99.3FM | Canberra 101.5FM

For other towns and regional centres, click here.


We now return you to your normal programming schedule...



Andrew.

So I saw Andrew today. A little background on the story here: a long time ago, we used to be friends and I haven't thought about him lately at all -- well, I have, recently. We had a falling out around the first half of last year - there were events that our friendship obviously couldn't survive. I'd say that quite a lot of it was my fault and I felt terrible about it at the time. I eventually got over it but recently I've been thinking about it again. And frankly, I missed him a little.

So a week or two ago, I got in touch with him and today we met up. He'd changed a lot and I'd say he's all the better for it. I haven't, though. I know it and he noticed it too. Anyway, we had coffee and a slice of the richest, sweetest choc fudge cake at a café on Oxford Street. I'm not lying about the cake by the way, I wouldn't have minded if I died after eating that. I don't think I would've minded having some of the waiters, either.

We talked and wandered around the city. It was good seeing him, after all this time. I hugged him just before he got on his train but he said to me that it didn't mean that I'd been forgiven; I didn't mind - it's a lot to ask for. In time though, I hope he does forgive me. And I hope we can be mates again.



Listening to:
Title: Breathe In Now
Artist: George
Album/station: Polyserena
Length: 3.50