Saturday, January 22, 2005
Back in the analogue days.
Would it be too silly to do a few things the old fashioned way? I like the way things used to be. Just a little.
I like getting mail and posting it. I like having music on physical media. I like 35mm SLR cameras. I like to whistle while I walk. I like to make phone calls from public phones. I like Post-its.
Gosh I sound so old.
Listening to:
Title: Don't Need You (Den Hentrix & Cash'mir House Mix)
Artist: Sweet Coffee
Album/station: Ministry of Sound: Chillout Sessions 6
Length: 4.03
Would it be too silly to do a few things the old fashioned way? I like the way things used to be. Just a little.
I like getting mail and posting it. I like having music on physical media. I like 35mm SLR cameras. I like to whistle while I walk. I like to make phone calls from public phones. I like Post-its.
Gosh I sound so old.
Listening to:
Title: Don't Need You (Den Hentrix & Cash'mir House Mix)
Artist: Sweet Coffee
Album/station: Ministry of Sound: Chillout Sessions 6
Length: 4.03
mikey
Cover him with kisses, baby. Cover him with love. Wrap him in designer sheets, he'll never get enough. More...blogroll
- digeratemil
- emotivating
- gayety
- idMedia
- juliadactyl
- lyradis
- nosemugger
- ron_
- spaced in
- sydney spy
- torfeida
- volacious gus
sydney university
- 2characters
- the adventures of queer penguin
- ausculture
- the battler's prince
- benjamin solah
- ben's blab
- consideropsium
- culture strain
- darp hau
- dawei's house
- dreadnought
- ellipsis
- fop
- freeway 9
- a fulmination of thought
- hecho en mexico
- inhibitory links
- interpret this!
- living breathing dancing
- mark
- monologging
- occasional screaming queen
- out of control
- people who need to be glassed
- photo sydney
- scott, to be certain
- semaphore junction
- sparcoz
- spending like it's 1988
- the spin starts here
- suburban camouflage
- the swanker
- symposiasts
- tastes like drunk
- teh url
- urban creature
- victim of narcissim
- zwischenzugs
- more...
australia
archives
support

This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons License.